Free 30 Botanical Wallpapers


Hey everyone, Laconic Earthling here! As I was scrolling through my Pinterest feed, I have seen a lot of  awesome wallpapers made by fellow bloggers, and because of this, I was inspired to create my own designs. So these past few days I have been hooked up in making cute, minimalist and aesthetic wallpapers and I am hoping that all of you would love it. 


The second theme of wallpapers that I have created are dedicated for all plant lovers. I made a total of 30 different patterns and designs that is customized for your preference. 


I am going to be posting different themes every week so stay tuned in our blog!


Check out my other Social Media Accounts:

Pinterest: @laconic_earthling

Youtube: Learning With Reine


___________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: All the wallpapers that I made are for personal use only and NOT for commercial purposes.

___________________________________________________________________________________


 

Steps on how to download the photos:

1.      Long press the photo

2.      Release the photo, then click "add to photos" or "save photo"


Another option:

1.      Click the photo ( you will be directed to another browser or a photo album will appear )

2.      Long press the photo

3.      Release the photo, then click "add to photos" or "save photo"


Wallpaper 1


Wallpaper 2


Wallpaper 3


Wallpaper 4


Wallpaper 5


Wallpaper 6


Wallpaper 7


Wallpaper 8


Wallpaper  9


Wallpaper 10


Wallpaper 11


Wallpaper 12


Wallpaper 13


Wallpaper 14


Wallpaper 15


Wallpaper 16


Wallpaper 17


Wallpaper 18


Wallpaper 19


Wallpaper 20


Wallpaper 21


Wallpaper 22


Wallpaper 23


Wallpaper 24


Wallpaper 25


Wallpaper 26


Wallpaper 27


Wallpaper 28


Wallpaper 29


Wallpaper 30



Credits:

Canva.com
Pngegg.com


- Reine A.

Comments

Popular Posts