Free Coffee Lovers Wallpaper


Hey everyone, Laconic Earthling here! As I was scrolling through my Pinterest feed, I have seen a lot of  awesome wallpapers made by fellow bloggers, and because of this, I was inspired to create my own designs. So these past few days I have been hooked up in making cute, minimalist and aesthetic wallpapers and I am hoping that all of you would love it. 


The first theme of wallpapers that I have created are dedicated for all coffee lovers. Since I am a coffee lover too, I find it really uplifting to constantly see a reminder of my delight for coffees every time I use my cellphone. Originally I made a total of 10 different patterns and designs. However, I decided to add a filtered version of each photo that is customized for your preference. 


I am going to be posting different themes every week so stay tuned in our blog!


Check out my other Social Media Accounts:

Pinterest: @laconic_earthling

Youtube: Learning With Reine


___________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: All the wallpapers that I made are for personal use only and NOT for commercial purposes.

___________________________________________________________________________________


 

Steps on how to download the photos:

1.      Long press the photo

2.      Release the photo, then click "add to photos" or "save photo"


Another option:

1.      Click the photo ( you will be directed to another browser or a photo album will appear )

2.      Long press the photo

3.      Release the photo, then click "add to photos" or "save photo"



1.) Cold Coffee



2.) Hot Coffee



3.) But first coffee



4.) Take a sip



5.) Matcha 



6.) Matcha Pattern



7.) Strawberry 



8.) Strawberry Pattern



9.) Sweets



10.) Starbucks logo





Credits:

Canva.com
Pngegg.com



-Reine A.





Comments

Popular Posts